Friday, November 6, 2009

光......

i've always lived my life alone,destiny forgotten
but in a sudden light i awaken
quietly stand in the door way
and shoot the light into the darkness
perhaps the promis that we have made
will only make u feel uneasy
but those promises were just my wishes that i have about us
i'll introduce u to my family
i' sure you'll get along with them
no matter the time
we'll always be togather
no matter the time
i'll be by your side
the light called 'you' finds me
in the middle of the night
enter a noisy street
and take off the mask of destiny
stop doing meaningless things
like reading too much into our future
let's just eat somthing delicious for today
because the future is so far ahead of us
even i don't know what will happne
don't consider this the final cut
we can meke it even better
we'll be okay if we take it one scene at a time
the light called 'you' reflects my scenario
let's talk some more
about the tomorrow that's before our very eyes
turn off the tv
and look only at me
no matter how good our life is now
i don't completely believe that it will always be this way
but even if the bad time come
i'll still be ur side...

No comments:

Post a Comment